Spark Ball Episode 3 Spark Ball Episode 3

Great story/sound. Although the constant change in the body shape change needs work.

projectanything responds:

Thanks for checking it out! Glad you enjoyed :)

Megaman Rejected Boss Megaman Rejected Boss

I like the jokes and creativity you have with the bosses. This is great!

blizzarddemon responds:

Fairy Fuckparents Fairy Fuckparents

I love your writing. It's very unpredictable and makes me wonder what will happen next.

Ultra Zultra Ultra Zultra

Cool game. I found you and float like 90% of the level just by spamming punch in the air. I just buy triple jump and jump if I'm near anything that decease my hp. I got outside of the level doing this. I rest my jumps by walling jumping aswell, so I can stay out of bounce. Also the spike only works if your are going down or falling. I exploit the hell of that by throwing air punches next to it on the same height so the spike don't register.
Also the boss hitbox is still active when his fist is out. Not sure if that suppose to be in the game but I like it!!!

Vidsneezes responds:

Nice! if you hold punch after jumping you actually do float he he. "Exploiting" the game is the fastest way to play the first few areas, it gets really tricky after the second boss xD Items have some neat things going on also but it's a secret. Thanks for liking the game!

Pacman Doom Pacman Doom

well the ghost are pac-doomed!
Awsome.

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks!

Flightless Flightless

No lag , No glitches , Non repetitive , Simple rules , complex puzzles, Easy input. I control the character instead of him controlling me and Simple codes
High Quality Graphics , filling effects.
I have no problem with this game.
This game is perfect. I must study this game and FAV.

Lady Bee & Noise Cans - Bucka (PDRemix) Lady Bee & Noise Cans - Bucka (PDRemix)

pretty remix. nice dynamics

Other Side Other Side

Its cool! It just need a crazy base pattern in the back playing triplets and changing to high pitch octaves sometimes.

Kaskrin responds:

Bonnie & Clyde - How 'Bout a Dance (Karaoke) (Instrumental: Javier Anibarro Z.) Bonnie & Clyde - How 'Bout a Dance (Karaoke) (Instrumental: Javier Anibarro Z.)

Great piano playing.