Ultra Zultra Ultra Zultra

Cool game. I found you and float like 90% of the level just by spamming punch in the air. I just buy triple jump and jump if I'm near anything that decease my hp. I got outside of the level doing this. I rest my jumps by walling jumping aswell, so I can stay out of bounce. Also the spike only works if your are going down or falling. I exploit the hell of that by throwing air punches next to it on the same height so the spike don't register.
Also the boss hitbox is still active when his fist is out. Not sure if that suppose to be in the game but I like it!!!

Vidsneezes responds:

Nice! if you hold punch after jumping you actually do float he he. "Exploiting" the game is the fastest way to play the first few areas, it gets really tricky after the second boss xD Items have some neat things going on also but it's a secret. Thanks for liking the game!

Pacman Doom Pacman Doom

well the ghost are pac-doomed!
Awsome.

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks!

Flightless Flightless

No lag , No glitches , Non repetitive , Simple rules , complex puzzles, Easy input. I control the character instead of him controlling me and Simple codes
High Quality Graphics , filling effects.
I have no problem with this game.
This game is perfect. I must study this game and FAV.

BubbleFighting Tournament BubbleFighting Tournament

This is awsome! Fav it.
I love this! Every character have something cool up there sleeve.
The game isn't balance well. I know you tried your best to balance it. I know how balancing is.

FvF FvF

pretty darn good. I just wish they put more maps attacks.
- Music sounds cheesy
- No music in tutorial mode!
- game randomly slows down and stuff. (but im not rating on that)

Gyossait Gyossait

Love this but

when I jump and just tap forward and I keep moving forward.
please put a friction on that cause its really annoying and i have to press back to slow it down.
something like xspeed = xspeed * friction to slow it down.

Also I hit the silling and I go down to fast. (its hard to get to places cause of that)

The jumping : I hold jump and its very weird, because hes gaining up speed as I hold it. in real life that doesnt happen. I understand ur trying to put "tap jumps"

Firing : I have to stand still to fire? WTH?

Respawning : it takes way to long, and its annoying hearing the same respawn sounds.

No game over ?

Also random sound effects really annoys me alot.

its also not scary.

Finally someone trying a scary game. FINALLY!

if these issues wasnt in the way then this game will fine.

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

Game No Fun

WHERE"S THE ACTION MAN?

you can just jump over everything.

Its not fun to me .

GunBlood GunBlood

FUN FUN FUN

this is fun Really fun

Fav.

One Chance One Chance

Made Me cry

Everything was counting on me and everyone Die by my hands.

I failed AND I CRY'ed wtf?

Depict1 Depict1

Awsome Stuff

It was playing portal Again!

I got trapped then I thought Hmm what happen I just wait? AND BOOM COOL I PASS :D