Fairy Fuckparents Fairy Fuckparents

I love your writing. It's very unpredictable and makes me wonder what will happen next.

MBR: Derek vs Nivlac MBR: Derek vs Nivlac

video says it all!
im fav this .

spritefan responds:

Sweet man, love your stuff too. :D.

E&D: The Supermarket E&D: The Supermarket

Finally An Animation that isn't sloppy and the voice actor's volume is set correctly and his mood.
Great Job on it. I actually want to so alot more from this, And Hope it actually on tv.

Ultra Zultra Ultra Zultra

Cool game. I found you and float like 90% of the level just by spamming punch in the air. I just buy triple jump and jump if I'm near anything that decease my hp. I got outside of the level doing this. I rest my jumps by walling jumping aswell, so I can stay out of bounce. Also the spike only works if your are going down or falling. I exploit the hell of that by throwing air punches next to it on the same height so the spike don't register.
Also the boss hitbox is still active when his fist is out. Not sure if that suppose to be in the game but I like it!!!

Vidsneezes responds:

Nice! if you hold punch after jumping you actually do float he he. "Exploiting" the game is the fastest way to play the first few areas, it gets really tricky after the second boss xD Items have some neat things going on also but it's a secret. Thanks for liking the game!

Pacman Doom Pacman Doom

well the ghost are pac-doomed!
Awsome.

Cyberdevil responds:

Thanks!

Flightless Flightless

No lag , No glitches , Non repetitive , Simple rules , complex puzzles, Easy input. I control the character instead of him controlling me and Simple codes
High Quality Graphics , filling effects.
I have no problem with this game.
This game is perfect. I must study this game and FAV.

Bonnie & Clyde - How 'Bout a Dance (Karaoke) (Instrumental: Javier Anibarro Z.) Bonnie & Clyde - How 'Bout a Dance (Karaoke) (Instrumental: Javier Anibarro Z.)

Great piano playing.

Jabicho responds:

Thanks you! :D

Dragged Underwater Dragged Underwater

Wonder world it gives.

From the dark space From the dark space

I like the sound edit you done and how you played with it.